Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Awesome

This movie was so nice, everything fitted, the music, the art, the speed...
the artwork couldve been a bit more refined for my taste but it all fits together nicely. i loved the design of the houses and all those small details. The story was great too. definately worth to see again. cant wait to see more of your stuff.

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

WOW

the artwork is amazing, its well drawn and yet incredibly funny, the whole animation looks great, must have been a lot of work, what a talent!
definately worth a watch, or more! gotta see more of that guy's artwork

Kirby 'n' Snoop Kirby 'n' Snoop

Really funny idea

I really enjoyed watching this flash, really nice idea and voice acting, i had to laugh really hard when kirby transformed into snoop-kirby, really nice idea.
The animation was good, could be a bit more clean but it was okay! The lipsynch was really well done.

I m looking forward to seeing more from you! Keep up the good work.

Fish Bowl Fish Bowl

Dude,I really like it! Great job. I love the colors and the blending. Your Style never ceases to amaze me.

Big gun Big gun

Amazing! I love the use of colors and depth in this one.

Chimpanzee Chimpanzee

nice job dude

i really like this one, especially the work on the hair and lips, the lips are really catchy, i think its the choice of colors...the rendering could use some more contrast but nonetheless it looks great!

brettamatowski responds:

Thanks man! I agree, I'm still working on the contrasting. Improving is all I want.